Friday, March 15, 2013

The stress of teaching

Whoever invented the 7-day calendar is an idiot. He or she should have added an extra day or two for the weekends, so stressful teachers like me can get a few more days of rest and quiet.

It's been an extremely hectic few days - my classes are getting noisier and noisier, and it's really hard to manage! I had to call in the form tutor a few times, and I just can't control the classes. The boys at the back are very troublesome. I'm so tired, but I want to exercise tonight because I've been eating too much and not moving enough for the last few weeks. But what happened was that I slept at 6:00pm and woke up at 10:30pm... and felt TERRIBLE. Oh no.... the worse week ever?

Anyways, I don't know how I can last for another few months teaching. I will try though, but I don't really see the point of stressing over a volunteer service scheme. Getting gray over nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC